You don't pay unless we win!

Teenager electrocuted while swimming in N Harris County hotel pool

Posted on Saturday, August 29th, 2020 at 9:32 pm    

WESTFIELD, TX (HARRIS COUNTY) – A teenager died Saturday after being electrocuted while swimming in a hotel pool in the Westfield area of north Harris County, according to KBMT.

The accident happened in the 16500 block of North Freeway in Westfield, located about four and a half miles south of Spring.

A teenage boy was electrocuted while swimming in a pool in which a child had removed a lighting feature, exposing electrical wires.

The boy was pulled from the pool by his father and taken to the hospital, where he later died of his injuries.

The identity of the boy has not been released.

This is part of a series of articles presented by attorneytom.com to help keep our Houston neighbors informed about car accidents and traffic incidents across our city. It is not presented as legal advice. However, if you or someone you love has been injured in a similar incident, we may be able to help you secure financial compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. Contact us today to speak with one of our Houston personal injury attorneys.

Testimonials

View All Testimonials
Avvo Logo
TTLA Logo
American Justice Association Logo
khou11 Logo
KPRC Logo
Houston Buiness Journal Logo